Our general construction division constructs “turnkey” buildings.
Besides the construction of residential buildings, we have built more than 60 service, commercial, and production facilities for a variety investors.
We constructed multi storey buildings with underground car parks with an overall area of 1600 - 3000 m² and more, “turnkey” facilities with gas, electricity, water, and other connections, access roads and parking surfaces of 1500 - 5000 m² and more with paving stone or tarmac. The construction of these objects, often on technically difficult areas, takes an average cycle of 21 to 32 weeks.
As a General Contractor we have built two commercial facilities in Huddersfield and Burnley UK in the years 2007 - 2009.
• construction of underground car parks
• demolition works
• ground exchange
• ground improvement
• retaining structures
• piled walls
• cut off and barriers
• underground fire protection tanks
• redirections of electro-energetic connections, IT networks, water pipelines, rainwater drainage
• redirections of gas networks, district heating networks
• controlled underground drilling